What License Do I Need?

For any unlicensed use of a font, be sure to read the Product Usage Agreement.
For information about how a licensed font can be used, please read the EULA for licensed software.

If you are planning to use a font in any for-profit context (advertising, logos, slogans, on products etc.) you will need the license offered on this site. It includes the full font, all styles and a commercial license. It’s a one-time fee, and the license does not expire.

You can use the font for free in contexts that are non-commercial and personal, for example student projects, your own wedding, on your personal Facebook account or on a Youtube channel that is not monetized. 

For public non-profit uses (churches, education, non-profit organizations) please choose the discounted non-profit license option. 


Purchase the commercial license

  • Companies 
  • Businesses
  • Graphic designers
  • Any for-profit context

Purchase the non-profit license

  • Schools
  • Non-profit organizations
  • Churches
  • Amateur musicians


You have the option to purchase a license for multiple users. This should be taken advantage of when there will be more than one individual using the actual font. 

If you are the only person creating graphics with the font, the 1 user license is sufficient. 


The webfont option is for use on websites. In addition to the TTF and OTF formats, you will be provided with the font in EOT, WOFF, WOFF2 and SVG formats for use in CSS coding. 

For applications other than webdesign/CSS coding the desktop license is sufficient.